Thursday, May 22, 2014

Julep Maven June 2014 Selections

Are there any other Julep fans out there? I joined the Julep Maven program in January 2013, and I have been in love ever since. I look forward to the 20th of each month so I can select my polishes!

This month, Julep debuted a new customizable box option. This is great, because sometimes I love one color from one box and one color from another. Now I can create my perfect box!

I started with my usual Classic with a Twist box this month. While I liked both colors, I fell for a gorgeous copper color (Natalia) from the Boho Glam box. With this new customize option, I was able to substitute in Natalia AND keep my favorite color from the CWAT box.


As always, Julep also offered some great add-on options. I decided to try their new Oxygen Performance Top Coat and an iridescent "pixie" top coat called Katerina. I also added on Jennine, which is a gorgeous textured aqua glitter polish. 

I can't wait to get my hands on them... and get them on my nails!

Are you a Julep Maven? What are you getting in your June 2014 box? I'd love to read your comments below!

xoxo
K

Disclosure: This post contains a referral link, which means that if you click on that designated link and sign up for a Julep Maven subscription, I'll receive a referral credit in my account. I appreciate the support!

2 comments:

  1. I didn't upgrade yet. I'm waiting a couple of months to get an accurate idea of how satisfying my fellow Mavens find it. I hemmed and hawed between the Core Classics (with the double Jules this month) and my usual Boho Glam. I was head over heels in love with Natalia so I took my Boho Glam, and added on the clean-up stick, Kayla and a mystery polish. I'll have my box tomorrow so I'm thrilled!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree that Natalia looked gorgeous, which is why I just had to try it! Since I really wanted Bergen as well, I decided to go ahead and try out the customized box, even though I was hesitant. I'll let everyone know what I think about the customization when my box arrives!

      Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete