Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Hello, Polish-Loving Readers!

My name is Kris, and I'm starting this little blog to document and share my adventures in nail polish. What started out as simply trying a new-to-me subscription service (Julep Maven) ended up becoming a full-on passion and hobby.

In the past year and a half, I have accumulated hundreds of bottles of nail polish - my pretties! Once I felt confident giving myself a basic manicure, I started to attempt some nail art. I am slowly but surely developing my skills, and I decided that I wanted to share my successes (and sometimes flops) on this teeny piece of the Internet. 

I hope you find my ideas and tutorials inspiring and helpful! I am looking forward to seeing how this project in blogging evolves. 

You can find me on Instagram and on Twitter. If you recreate any of my manis, I'd love to see them! Tag me using @iamkrisredmond and/or use #polishmefab so I can see your lovely work!

Thanks for taking the time to read, and please feel free to comment with your feedback as I set this thing in motion. :)

xoxo
K

Disclosure: This post contains a referral, which means that if you click on that designated link and sign up for a Julep Maven subscription, I'll receive a referral credit in my account. I appreciate the support!

No comments:

Post a Comment